The University of Wisconsin-Baraboo/Sauk County Continuing Education program is now registering for non-credit courses, including:
• Learn to Navigate with Windows 8/8.1 from 6 to 9 p.m. Feb. 27. Explore new and familiar features in Windows 8. Participants are encouraged to bring their own laptops. Fee is $39.
• File Management and Computer Maintenance from 6 to 9 p.m. March 4 shows how to use files and folders to search and organize, and covers tips to keep your computer running efficiently. Fee is $39.
• Writing in the Workplace from 9 to 11 a.m. March 6 covers the basics of composition in business correspondence, including memos, emails, executive summaries, and reports. Fee is $49.
• Blogging/Content Marketing for Business from 9 to 11:30 a.m. March 7 helps get started with blogging and content marketing to grow your business. No technical experience required. Fee is $89.
• Computer-Aided Drafting, from 6:30 to 9 p.m. Wednesdays, March 12 to April 2, uses AutoCAD 2013 to teach basic line types and their uses in mechanical and architectural drawings. Instruction begins in the lab and continues at home with free online software. Fee is $89.
• The Effective Supervisor: Keys to Great Leadership from 8:30 to 11 a.m. March 18 offers up-to-date tools for effectively managing the challenges of today’s workplace. Fee is $89.
• Microsoft Word–Professional Documents from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m. March 28. Learn how to create columns, tabs, and macros, set margins, store texts and graphics, review documents, and create forms. Fee is $39.
For a complete listing of UW-BSC non-credit courses or to register, visit www.baraboo.uwc.edu/Community Outreach/ContinuingEducation, or contact Cindy McVenes at 608-355-5220.