Columbia County voters heard from circuit court candidates Troy Cross and Brenda Yaskal on a variety of issues during a forum Thursday at Columbus City Hall.
Columbus’ agricultural community celebrated the renewed success of its FFA chapter and shared plenty of laughs at the sixth annual Wisconsin Agri-Business Dinner March 13 at Kestrel Ridge Golf Club.
Benjamin D. Morrow had worked as a scientist at PPD, a contract research company in Middleton, before taking a job at Richelieu Foods in Beaver Dam last June.
The Columbus Public Library announces a new area music venue this spring. The Library Annex at 251 W. James Street, a historic residence next door to the library, opened in 2017 to serve as home base for our community partner organizations as well as studio space for local artists. Growing o…
Tuesday, March 13 – Strawberry Pick up After School: The strawberries will arrive sometime in the afternoon. They will be packed in flats on two pallets. Each flat has eight quarts in it. Everyone that sold strawberries should plan to pick up their orders right after school. If you ordered d…
Voters will select a new judge April 3 to serve on the Columbia County Circuit Court, filling a role that has been vacant since September, when Judge Alan White retired.
Strawberry delivery set: Tuesday, March 13. Pick up needs to be after school and all strawberries need to go. I have no storage for them. The FFA has an event that evening so please arrange to pick up at 3:30 p.m.
Reports coming from the spring primary election that took place last week include the fact that voter turnout in the city of Columbus was 19.4 percent. For a spring primary, that’s a very good level of community participation in the election process. With three elections on the schedule in 2…
- MENARDS - Madison West, East, & Monona Locations Now Hiring!!!
- MPI PRODUCTS - Manufacturing Supervisor
- MPI Products - Quality Technician
- GENUS INTELLIGEN TECHNOLOGIES - Associate System Techs . 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shifts Available
- CENTRO - JOB FAIR Tues., March 20 in Beaver Dam from 9AM-12PM & 1PM-4PM
- EASTSIDE AUTO & TRANSMISSION - Automotive Service Manager & Advisor Techs
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Head Start Bus Driver
- MPI PRODUCTS - Supplier Quality Engineer
- MPI PRODUCTS - Entry Level Quality Engineer
- COLONY BRANDS - Aircraft Mechanic
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-257-7777.
Enter and match wits with friends, family, colleagues and others around the country as the college basketball tournament unfolds!