The University of Wisconsin-Baraboo/Sauk County is now accepting registrations for summer 2014.
“Our summer session is an opportunity to earn university credit quickly and conveniently,” said UW-BSC Associate Dean Tom Neal. “It’s a great option for students who are already in college here or at another campus, students who want to get a jump-start on college, or anyone who is simply interested in broadening their horizons.”
Session 1 will take place from May 26 through June 13 and includes:
• AST 100-Survey of Astronomy, from 5:30 to 8:55 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday.
• MAT 113-Trigonometry, from 9 to 11:10 a.m. Monday through Friday.
Session 2 will take place from June 16 through July 25 and includes:
• CTA 103-Introduction to Public Speaking, from 5:30 to 8:55 p.m. Wednesdays.
• ENG 277-Image of the Circus in Film, from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday and Wednesday.
• HIS 208-The Film as Social History, from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday.
• INT 290-Circus Culture & Cinema, from 9 to 11:30 a.m. Friday.
• MAT 105-Introduction to College Algebra, from 1:15 to 3:45 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
• MAT 110-College Algebra, from 5:30 to 8:55 p.m. Thursday.
• SPA 118-Practical Spoken Spanish, from 5 to 6:05 p.m. Monday and Wednesday.
The Archaeology Field School will take place June 2 through July 11 and includes:
• ANT 370-Archaeology Field School, for six weeks in Sauk County.
The Leadership Field Course will take place from July 6 through 11 and includes:
• HES 226-Leadership in Adventure Education & Outdoor Pursuits, one week in Colorado
Financial aid is available. For more information or to register for classes, visit www.baraboo.uwc.edu or contact the Student Affairs office at 608-355-5230.