The New Orleans Pelicans announced guard Jrue Holiday, the team's top perimeter defender, will not play against the lowly Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday because of an illness.
James has 40 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists while Giannis Antetokounmpo has 37 points and 11 rebounds for Milwaukee as Cleveland won 124-117 on Monday.
Any time Anthony Davis retreats to the bench, the New Orleans Pelicans find themselves in a critical situation.
The last will and testament of Tom Benson excludes his daughter and her children by name from any role in running a reportedly multibillion-dollar business empire that includes the Saints and Pelicans, but it doesn't affect many million dollars' worth of property that they'd received from their family patriarch before he died.
New Orleans Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry was fined $15,000 for public criticism of officiating following Saturday's 107-101 loss to the Houston Rockets, the NBA announced Sunday afternoon.
New Orleans Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry said starting small forward Solomon Hill's return from a torn hamstring is possible Sunday against the Boston Celtics, the second leg of the Pelicans' five-game homestand from Saturday to Thursday.
In July 2015, a little more than a month after a New Orleans judge found he was mentally fit enough to handle his own affairs, Saints and Pelicans owner Tom Benson pressed a pen against each page of a last will and testament that repeatedly said neither his daughter nor his grandchildren would get another penny from him.
Other than grief, the overwhelming reaction of owner Tom Benson’s death within the New Orleans Pelicans organization is gratitude, for rescuing and reviving professional basketball in a city thriving on football.
The New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Pelicans released a single statement Friday afternoon from Tom Benson's wife and the professional franchises' new owner, Gayle Benson.
SAN ANTONIO — New Orleans nearly pulled off another improbable win in San Antonio and this one would have been sweeter than the last considering the circumstances.
Deceased owner Tom Benson was in the hearts and on the minds of the New Orleans Pelicans as they faced the Spurs in San Antonio just hours after the announcement of Benson's death.
Tom Benson, owner of the New Orleans Saints and Pelicans, died Thursday at the age of 90. As the news spread, members of the sports world offered condolences and tributes.
- WPS HEALTH SOLUTIONS - Senior Production Specialist
- FIDUCIARY REAL ESTATE DEVELEOPMENT, INC. - Property Managers
- BARABOO MENARDS - Stockers, Carryout, Mgmt. Trainee, Cashiers, & Yard/Receiving
- ISHNALA SUPPER CLUB - Summer Jobs, All Positions!
- LUSSIER COMMUNITY EDUCATION CENTER - Part-Time Lead Teacher and Program Lead & LTE Summer Camp Jobs
- BRIDGES OF WISCONSIN - Residential Caregiver
- JOURNEY MENTAL HEALTH - Get Your Fresh Start Right Here!
- FRANK BEVERAGE GROUP - Warehouse Associates (3rd Shift - $16-$18/hr.)
- FRANK BEVERAGE GROUP - Transfer Drivers (3rd Shift - $17-$22/hr.)
- VERONA AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT - Benefits & Payroll Specialist
- CLASEN'S BAKERY - Part-Time Drivers & Bread Bakers ($12-$16/hr.)
- MENARDS - Madison West, East, & Monona Locations Now Hiring!!!
- MPI PRODUCTS - Manufacturing Supervisor
- MPI Products - Quality Technician
- GENUS INTELLIGEN TECHNOLOGIES - Associate System Techs . 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shifts Available