New Beaver Dam head baseball coach Nate Wilke held the first-ever Beaver Dam Winter Youth Baseball Camp at the middle school the last two weekends, with first-through-fourth grades two weeks ago and fifth-through-eighth grades participating Sunday.
The Portage Warrior baseball program is once again holding its winter baseball camps for kids in grades 3-8 at Wayne Bartels Middle School in Portage, beginning on Sunday, Jan. 7.
It was a memorable day in Columbus Wednesday afternoon as three seniors signed NCAA National Letters of Intent to compete in either baseball or softball for NCAA Division I or II programs, while later in the day a Waupun senior signed on to compete in women’s basketball at DII Winona State i…
MERRILL — At home just down the road from potato country, the Antigo American Legion Post 3 varsity baseball team made mashed cowhide out of the baseball Saturday afternoon vs. Beaver Dam Post 146 at the Class AA state tournament.
CLINTONVILLE — Smooth roads greeted the Waupun American Legion Post 210 varsity baseball team in the first through fifth innings vs. Niagara on Friday afternoon.
MERRILL — Runner on second and the lead in peril in the fourth? Tying run on first and only one more out to get in the seventh?
MERRILL — The Beaver Dam American Legion Post 146 varsity baseball team gave everything it had Wednesday against River Falls during the Class A state tournament in Merrill, but fell just short in a heartbreaking loss.
CLINTONVILLE — Waupun American Legion Post 210 varsity baseball head coach Derrick Standke had an urgent message for his team prior to the opening round of the Class A state tournament on Wednesday.
BROWNSVILLE — It’s not how the team planned it, but the Beaver Dam American Legion Post 146 varsity baseball squad got through to the Class AA state tournament in Merrill.
WAUPUN — You’ve heard the saying, “Defense wins championships.” In Sunday’s American Legion varsity Class A regional tournament championship game between Waupun Post 210 and Jackson Post 486, that saying was proven right.
WAUPUN — A couple of mental lapses couldn't negate some resilient swings for the Waupun American Legion Post 210 varsity team on Saturday.
BROWNSVILLE – Bayne Johnson was all over the place for the Beaver Dam American Legion Post 146 varsity baseball team during his team’s 5-4 win over Lomira/Theresa on Thursday night in a Class AA regional tournament game.
- FIDUCIARY REAL ESTATE DEVELEOPMENT, INC. - Property Managers
- BARABOO MENARDS - Stockers, Carryout, Mgmt. Trainee, Cashiers, & Yard/Receiving
- ISHNALA SUPPER CLUB - Summer Jobs, All Positions!
- LUSSIER COMMUNITY EDUCATION CENTER - Part-Time Lead Teacher and Program Lead & LTE Summer Camp Jobs
- BRIDGES OF WISCONSIN - Residential Caregiver
- JOURNEY MENTAL HEALTH - Get Your Fresh Start Right Here!
- FRANK BEVERAGE GROUP - Warehouse Associates (3rd Shift - $16-$18/hr.)
- FRANK BEVERAGE GROUP - Transfer Drivers (3rd Shift - $17-$22/hr.)
- VERONA AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT - Benefits & Payroll Specialist
- CLASEN'S BAKERY - Part-Time Drivers & Bread Bakers ($12-$16/hr.)
- MENARDS - Madison West, East, & Monona Locations Now Hiring!!!
- MPI PRODUCTS - Manufacturing Supervisor
- MPI Products - Quality Technician
- GENUS INTELLIGEN TECHNOLOGIES - Associate System Techs . 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shifts Available
- CENTRO - JOB FAIR Tues., March 20 in Beaver Dam from 9AM-12PM & 1PM-4PM