March 19-23 – Remaining spring turkey permits not issued through the permit drawing will be available for sale beginning at 10 a.m. on a first-come, first served basis through license sales outlets, and DNR service centers. In addition, licenses can be purchased on line through the DNR Web s…
In spite of a recent snowstorm, spring-like animal and plant activities continued moving forward, just as atomic clocks did over the weekend, making Sunday a 23-hour day.
March 15 – Stories at the Marsh: Migration program at the Horicon Marsh Education and Visitor Center in Horicon, from 10 to 11 a.m. Event includes stories and a take-home craft. For information call 920-387-7889.
March 1 – Dells Rifle Club Spring Gun and Sporting Collectibles Show, from 4 to 10 p.m. at Chula Vista Resort in Wisconsin Dells. Admission is $5. Tables are available for $15. For information contact Adam Watson at 608-687-0664.
Feb. 24 – Scavenger hunt at Devil’s Lake State Park in Baraboo from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Some of the challenges will require a GPS unit, which will be provided by the park’s Nature Center. Stop at the Nature Center to get your clues. For information contact Sue Johansen at 608-356-8301 ext. …
Maple tree tappings are sure signs that weather, people and plants are all in the mood for a seasonal change. We believe, when we see sugar sacs, pails and tubing, that warm and sunny days and chilly nights will give us water running from melting ice and snow too.
The Columbus-Fall River High School varsity bowling club lit up the lanes Feb. 11 in its final meet of the season at Watertown Bowl 18. The Cardinals won all 14 games against the Oakfield co-ed team and won the pin total, scoring 16 points.
- SUB-ZERO - Production Assemblers, Welders, & Fabricators
- WPS HEALTH SOLUTIONS - Senior Production Specialist
- FIDUCIARY REAL ESTATE DEVELEOPMENT, INC. - Property Managers
- BARABOO MENARDS - Stockers, Carryout, Mgmt. Trainee, Cashiers, & Yard/Receiving
- ISHNALA SUPPER CLUB - Summer Jobs, All Positions!
- LUSSIER COMMUNITY EDUCATION CENTER - Part-Time Lead Teacher and Program Lead & LTE Summer Camp Jobs
- BRIDGES OF WISCONSIN - Residential Caregiver
- JOURNEY MENTAL HEALTH - Get Your Fresh Start Right Here!
- FRANK BEVERAGE GROUP - Warehouse Associates (3rd Shift - $16-$18/hr.)
- FRANK BEVERAGE GROUP - Transfer Drivers (3rd Shift - $17-$22/hr.)