STATE OF WISCONSINCIRCUIT COURTSAUK COUNTYCase No, 18 FA 328In re the marriage of:CLINTON JAMES SOLE,Petitioner,AndHAZEL EVLIYAOGLU,Respondent.PUBLICATION SUMMONSTHE STATE OF WISCONSIN, TO THE PERSON NAMED ABOVE AS RESPONDENT:You are notified that the petitioner named above has filed a Petition for divorce or legal separation against you.You must respond with a written demand for a copy of the Petition within 40 days from the day after the first date of publication.The demand must be sent or delivered to the court at:Clerk of Court, Sauk County Courthouse 515 Oak StreetBaraboo, WI 53913And toPetitioner's attorney, Jesse L. Leichsenring Krueger & Hernandez SC8215 Greenway Blvd Ste. 590Middleton, WI 53562It is recommended, but not required, that you have an attorney help or represent you.If you do not demand a copy of the Petition within 40 days, the court may grant judgment against you for the award of money or other legal action requested in the Petition, and you may lose your right to object to anything that is or may be incorrect in the Petition.A judgment may be enforced as provided by law. A judgment awarding money may become a lien against any real estate you own now or in the future, and may also be enforced by garnishment or seizure of property.You are further notified that if the parties to this action have minor children, violation of §948.31, Wis, Stats., interference with custody by parent or others is punishable by fines and/or imprisonment:If you and the petitioner have minor children, documents setting forth the percentage standard for child support established by the department under §49.22(9), Wis. Stats,, and the factors that a court may consider for modification of that standard under §767.511(1m), Wis. Stats., are available upon your request from the Clerk of Court,You are notified of the availability of information from the Circuit Court Commissioner as set forth in §767.105, Wis. Stats.§767.105 Information from Circuit Court Commissioner.(2) Upon the request of a party to an action affecting the family, including a revisions of judgment or order under sec. 767.451:(a) the Circuit Court Commissioner shall, with or without charge, provide the party with written information on the following, as appropriate to the action commenced:1. The procedure for obtaining a judgment or order in the action.2. The major issues usually addressed in such an action.3. Community resources and family court counseling services available to assist the parties.4. The procedure for setting, modifying, and enforcing child support awards, or modifying and enforcing legal custody or physical placement judgments or orders.(b) The Circuit Court Commissioner shall provide a party, for inspection or purchase, with a copy of the statutory provisions in this chapter generally pertinent to the action.If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 608-355-3287 prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation.Dated this 6th day of March, 2019KRUEGER & HERNANDEZ SC Attorneys for Clinton J. SoleBy: /s/ Jessie L. LeichsenringState Bar No. 10383808215 Greenway Blvd Ste 590Middleton, WI 53562Telephone (608) 824-9540Facsimile: (608) 824-9140BNR: March 11, 18, 25, 20193725690

8215 GREENWAY BLVD SUITE 590, M, WI 5359253592


You may be interested in