Employees at Baraboo schools will see health insurance costs go down, but may need to change doctors when a new health insurance provider starts with the district this summer.
The Greater Sauk Community Foundation's Ochsner Family Fund on Monday made a $500 grant to the city of Baraboo Parks Department for the 100th anniversary celebration of Ochsner Park on Aug. 10.
Gov. Tony Evers has issued Executive Order 22 relating to flying the flag of the United States and the flag of the State of Wisconsin at half-staff as a mark of respect for former Rep. Ed Brooks of the 50th State Assembly District.
Mary Ann Roth of Baraboo, has joined the staff of Baraboo River Equine-Assisted Therapies, Inc. as a certified therapeutic riding instructor. Roth has more than eight years of experience as a therapeutic riding instructor at 3Gaits Inc., in Stoughton, holds a master’s degree in rehabilitatio…
Hank is a 1-year-old domestic short haired cat who loves to snuggle. This affectionate boy is the type of cat who will rub up against you the moment you walk through the door and plop himself down on your lap to purr while you tell him about your day. Hank enjoys playing with all types of to…
Sauk County Master Gardener volunteer Doreen Hamburg will introduce The Great Sunflower Project, an initiative to help gardeners map pollinator populations across the United States and Canada at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at the Baraboo Public Library, 230 Fourth Ave.
- SEDGWICK - Career Fair, 5/1 from 5:30-8:30pm @ 1 QBE Way, BLDG 100 Sun Prairie
- WORKING PARTNERSHIPS - Join an Excellent Team!
- MENARDS - Now Hiring Full & Part-Time
- NEW GLARUS BREWING - Production Brewer
- PROGRESSIVE COMMUNITY SERVICES - IRIS Consultant (IC)
- ISTHMUS ENGINEERING - Machine Assembly - Mechanical and Electrical Controls
- JOURNEY - Get Your Fresh Start, Right Here at Journey!
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-257-7777.