As your mom once said, "You're not going anywhere." So you may as well get something done while waiting for the plow. Here are 10 tasks for a snowy day in Wisconsin.
— GEORGE HESSELBERG | email@example.com | 608-252-6140
1. Do your taxes
2. Find the pile of Christmas envelopes
3. Attack basement spider webs
4. Don't read a book in the morning.
5. Take a photograph of your snowy backyard
8. Iron your Green Bay Packer blanket.
9. Run out of toilet paper
10. Make cocoa
11. Add your own snowy tasks
In this Series
- 47 updates