The Beaver Dam Lake Improvement Association will hold its annual meeting at 9 a.m. Saturday at The Watermark, 209 S. Center St., Beaver Dam. Coffee and rolls will be served beginning at 8:30 a.m. The meeting is open to all BDLIA members, and anyone interested in the future of Beaver Dam Lake.
The Democratic Party of Dodge County has opened an office at 108 N. Lincoln Ave., Beaver Dam. Office hours until Election Day will be 4-7 p.m. Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, and noon to 4 p.m. Sunday. For more information, call 920-356-5101.
Mike Wissell, Downtown Beaver Dam Inc. president, and Jim Metz, traveled to Madison with representatives from other Wisconsin Main Street and Connect Communities to participate in a Main Street Orientation workshop. The workshop featured presentations by state staff on the Main Street Four P…
- SUB-ZERO, WOLF, AND COVE - Machine Operators-Fabrication
- BRIDGES OF WISCONSIN - Caregiver
- FRANK BEVERAGE GROUP - Delivery Driver
- FRANK BEVERAGE GROUP - 3rd Shift Warehouse Associates
- UNITED CEREBRAL PALSY - Development Director
- UNITED CEREBRAL PALSY - Special Events/Development Associate
- COMMUNITY LIVING ALLIANCE - Finance Manager
- COMMUNITY LIVING ALLIANCE - Payroll and Billings Manager
- JOURNEY - Get Your Fresh Start Here!
- SCENIC RIVERS ENERGY COOPERATIVE - Journeyman Lineworker
- MENARDS - Cashiers, Sales, Yard/Receiving, Manager Trainees
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Family Resource Aides
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Head Start Bus Driver Sauk Prairie, WI
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Center Assistant Necedah Head Start
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-257-7777.
Dairy Queen, 1501 N. Center St., Beaver Dam, received a PRIDE or Personal Responsibility in Delivering Excellence award on Aug. 16 from the Dairy Queen system for achieving a high level of cleanliness and food safety following a PRIDE assessment visit. The restaurant was recognized with a fr…
The Dementia Concerns Coalition of Dodge County will host the Steppin’ Out for Dementia Awareness walk Oct. 13 at Beaver Dam Community Hospital, 707 S. University Ave., Beaver Dam. There is no cost to participate.
“The thing I find so unique about Blue Zones Project is that it includes faith and belonging as part of a balanced, happy life,” said the Rev. Mike Erwin, pastor at St. Katharine Drexel Parish in Beaver Dam. “We know that a sense of spirit and belonging can counter depression and health chal…
Horicon Bank personal banking officer Cindy Kooiman and Detective Dan Kuhnz of the Beaver Dam Police Department will host a special one-hour seminar from 1 to 2 p.m. Thursday at Watermark Community Center, 209 S. Center St., Beaver Dam, to educate community members on the importance of fraud…
JUNEAU — On Aug. 4, the Juneau Community Garden and the Blue Zones Project hosted a veggie growing contest for anyone living in the city of Juneau or its rural surroundings.
FOX LAKE — The Fox Lake Public Library “Foxy” Friends will sponsor free Voyageur Canoe Rides on Fox Lake from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 23 from Riverside Park in Fox Lake.
Season tickets for the 2018-2019 concert season of the Dodge County Concert Association have been mailed. Admission to concerts is with season ticket only and not available at the door. Some season tickets are still available, with the first concert on Oct. 11.