You need to get out of here.
Have you thought about improving your well-being? Have you been to a Purpose Workshop or a healthy cooking demonstration? Have you been to an event and stopped by the Blue Zones Project table? Can you pronounce “Moai?”
Nut trees are a great investment; they provide shade, habitat and food for wildlife, beauty for the landscape, and the added benefit of food for humans.
- EPIC - Cooks & Chefs
- WORKING PARTNERSHIPS - Job Coach
- U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE - Paralegal - Criminal Division
- BRAKEBUSH - Sanitation and Production
- MENARDS MADISON WEST - Flatbed Drivers
- BREAKAWAY SPORTS - Soccer Team Member
- LIFESTYLE STAFFING - Production Openings
- OAK PARK PLACE - Nurses and CNA's
- MANITO TRANSIT - Drivers
- VERONA AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT - HR Office Assistant
- U.S. Attorney's Office
- DON MILLER SUBARU EAST - Sales and Service Departments
- WILDERNESS - We're Hiring!
- COLONY BRANDS - General Warehouse Workers, Forklift Operators, Embroidery Machine Operators, Truck Drivers
- EPIC - Cooks & Chefs
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-257-7777.
I signed onto Facebook recently and quickly realized it’s that time of year — when photos of smiling, backpack-wearing, sign-holding schoolkids off to class get posted faster than I can click the “Wow” emoji.
“The thing I find so unique about Blue Zones Project is that it includes faith and belonging as part of a balanced, happy life,” said the Rev. Mike Erwin, pastor at St. Katharine Drexel Parish in Beaver Dam. “We know that a sense of spirit and belonging can counter depression and health chal…
Whether we realize it or not, we are constantly making decisions about how much, what, and when to eat. We make more than 200 food decisions daily and many of those begin in grocery stores. Blue Zones Project wants to help make healthy food choices easier here in Dodge County. As the first B…
Growing up is like a long journey. Sometimes, it’s smooth as a new highway, and everything feels like fun. Other times, it’s as though you’ve found caves to escape and gullies to cross. And then, there’s movement upward and it can be a challenge. As in the new book “The Battle of Junk Mounta…