Now that there are no protests on recall proclamations against Gov.-elect Tony Evers, will the liberal media and progressive Democrats be held to the same higher standard they held Gov. Scott Walker to?
Remember last year when a gaggle of University of Washington economists proclaimed that Seattle’s new $15 minimum-wage law was creating all sorts of havoc with the local economy?
There are the capitalized versions of the words: Republican and Democrat. They connote the parties that carry those names, and the men and women who have represented the people as members of those parties at the federal, state and local levels.
Picture a teacher in front of his class, pointing at a girl who was running for student council, and saying, “Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that?”
The images can’t be escaped. In the days of the 24-hour news cycle and social media, we are inundated with coverage of several thousand Central Americans inching northward with a goal of reaching the United States.
The Pregnancy Support Center of Dodge County would like to thank Piggly Wiggly and Shopko for allowing the center to hold its Stuff the Crib events at their stores Oct. 27 and Nov. 3.
- COLONY BRANDS - General Warehouse Workers, Forklift Operators, Embroidery Machine Operators, Truck Drivers
- CHALET SKI & PATIO - Sales
- JBM PATROL - Security Officers
- AMWOOD HOMES - Open House 11/14 & 11/15
- MORGAN CORPORATION - Welders, Automotive Painters, Material Handlers, Production Associates, Local Non-CDL Drivers, Service Technicians
- SUB-ZERO - Machine Operators-Fabrication
- VILLAGE OF MCFARLAND - Building Inspector
- TASC - Call Center & Data Entry Positions
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-257-7777.