602 Washington Street
Horicon, WI 53032
About Michelle Wanie Agency Inc.
Operating since: 1989
COVID-19 Specific Information and Services
We are an essential business and currently remain open.
If you would rather do business with us from home, need to file a claim, or would like to make any changes to your account you can:
• Call us at 920-485-2110 during our normal office hours
• Call the American Family 24-hour toll-free number at 800-692-6326
• Go to Amfam.com and submit your request
If you need to make a payment you can do so by one of the following ways:
• Our secure agency drop box on the front of our building at 602 Washington Street: Please include billing account number. The drop box will be checked daily.
• Pay by phone: You can pay by phone with credit card, debit card or check by calling our office or American Family directly.
• Autopay: We can help you set up auto pay via Amfam.com or through AFT (automated funds transfer).
• Download the MyAmFam app. You can file claims here, get roadside assistance, pull up proof of insurance or make payments.
- Also remember that we accept payments at Mayville Savings Bank and the service counter inside Piggly Wiggly.
AMFAM does have payment options for COVID-19 hardships.
They will offer up to a 60-day option to extend payment due dates for customers who request and need help due to COVID-19. Please call before you go past due.
You are instructed to call 800-692-6326 and talk to billing directly as we do not have the authority at the agency level. Life customers ask for extension 78084 when calling the 800 #. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
My agency is committed and prepared to serve you while also keeping our people and communities safe. We look forward to supporting you in whatever way we can.
Getting the right insurance to protect your dreams can be a big relief, especially if you lead a busy life and find it challenging to explore various insurance options. As an American Family insurance agency, my team can help you explore options that meet your unique needs.
We are excited to announce the opening of our new location at 602 Washington Street in Horicon which serves all local and surrounding communities. We offer a fresh and inviting atmosphere with great parking for our customers. We are proud to be recognized as an American Star Certified Agency providing the highest level of customer satisfaction. As we strive for excellence, our mission continues to be focused on the everyday needs of our clients since 2001 in the Horicon and Mayville area.
My fully licensed staff (Kelly Moldenhauer – Office Manager & Gail Remington – Customer Service Rep) and myself have almost 70 years of insurance industry experience combined to assist with all your needs – auto, home, life business, farm/ranch, recreational as well as many other products offered through our brokerage company, B&A Solutions. I also have a non-resident license in Illinois and Arizona.