PORTAGE — Let’s face it – men often leave their health up to fate. Divine Savior Healthcare encourages men of all ages to avoid gambling with their health and see their doctor on a regular basis, not just when an accident happens or something goes seriously wrong.
PORTAGE — It turns out our furry friends have more to offer us than companionship and unconditional love. According to Portage physical therapist Kris Hellenbrand, multiple studies show that dog owners are generally healthier and more likely to meet national fitness benchmarks than non-owners.
- U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE - Administrative Service Specialist
- WISCONSIN SUPREME COURT - Assistant Deputy Clerk
- WALGREENS DISTRIBUTION CENTER - Multiple Full and Part-Time Openings
- SCHOOLS OF HOPE AMERICORPS PROJECT - AmeriCorps Member
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Center Assistant Mauston I Head Start
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Center Assistant Necedah Head Start
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Center Assistant Adams I Head Start
- RENEWAL UNLIMITED - Home Visitor, Sauk County
- MENARDS - MID-WEST MANUFACTURING - Full and Part time Warehouse, Production, Manager Trainee, Local OTR Drivers and Yard Horse Drivers
- NEW GLARUS BREWING COMPANY - Control Technician
- ATTIC ANGEL - Maintenance Technician
- MENARDS - Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
- U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE - Paralegal Criminal Division
- TEEL PLASTICS - Accounts Payable Specialist
- MENARDS - Multiple Openings
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-257-7777.
PORTAGE – During a time when the U.S. is focused on reducing the cost of medical expenses, Portage physical therapist Mary Rose Strickland shared a staggering number that, according to medical professionals, could be significantly reduced through preventive care: $67.7 billion.
BARABOO – As millions marveled at the world’s top competitors performing athletic feats on cold, wet and slippery surfaces during this month’s 2018 Winter Olympics, Baraboo physical therapist Jordan Hove saw an ideal educational opportunity for local athletes and fitness-minded people.
Here's a look at some popular national chain restaurants and coffee shops where you can get either free or discounted food and drinks on your birthday.
PORTAGE — A new year means new checklists. From starting something new to quitting bad habits, it’s a time many choose to focus on improving or maintaining good health. To help you reach your goals we want to help you jump-start those healthy behaviors and work with you to see those successe…
PORTAGE – As more people continue to turn to health apps on their smartphones to achieve goals related to exercise and weight loss, it’s important to use such tools with an element of personal caution, says Portage physical therapist Bryan Cummings.
Bill Cosby's "Little Bill Books" series is among those making the American Library Association's annual top 10 "challenged books." Here's a look at the rest of the list.
In Wisconsin's long, rich history, growing a beard wasn't a seasonal fling but a right of passage, a sign of manhood, and often a multi-year commitment to cultivating and sculpting a magnificent beard or moustache.