We don’t often see eye-to-eye with Sen. Elizabeth Warren, but we agree that it would be a bad thing if Amazon were the only retailer left in the country. We also agree there’s reason to fear the power that Facebook and Google wield, or could wield someday.
As we look hopefully for areas where our Democratic governor and Republican-majority legislative houses can find common ground in the budget process, we think we’ve found one.
The Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association has unfortunately decided to go to the mat and appeal Racine County Circuit Court Judge Michael J. Piontek’s granting of an injunction that allowed Waterford High School wrestler Hayden Halter to continue wrestling and ultimately win the Div…
A fruitless conflict that threatens the global economy should not be left to continue indefinitely. In order to calm the confrontation, both the United States and China should make further efforts to reach a compromise.
If the latest apparent hate-crime hoax of the Trump era is what it looks like, it isn’t merely a story of a desperate actor doing something insane. It’s a story of today’s progressive identity politics and how it elevates group victimhood to the highest of virtues.
Public defenders definitely deserve a raise. The $40-per-hour rate for private lawyers appointed by the Public Defender’s Office is the lowest in the nation and hasn’t increased since 1995.
Neither Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam nor Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax, each embroiled in scandal, gives any indication they are considering leaving office despite the broad consensus of the state’s political establishment that they do so. That doesn’t absolve the two Democrats of the obligation to…
If a disease were striking children, causing rash and fever and sometimes escalating to brain swelling, pneumonia and even death, there would be a public demand to do something about it.
Six years ago this month, the La Crosse Tribune editorial board wrote about problems caused by low pay set by the state to reimburse private attorneys representing indigent clients in our criminal justice system.
- DON MILLER - Assistant Manager
- TEEL PLASTICS - Career Fair 3/28 from 4-7:30pm @ 426 Hitchcock St.
- JOURNEY - Get Your Fresh Start, Right Here!
- PEPSI-COLA OF MADISON - Seasonal Job Fair 3/23 @ 6176 Pepsi Way, Windsor
- WILDWOOD CLINIC - (CMA) Certified Medical Assistant
- ODANA TIRE - Auto Technician
- MARKET SQUARE CHEESE - Clerk Positions Available (Full or Part Time)
- WISCONSIN DEPARTMENT OF MILITARY AFFAIRS - Facilities Worker
- EPIC - Seasonal Horticulture
- RF TRUCKING - Regional Class A CDL Drivers
- U.S. CENSUS BUREAU - 2020 Positions
- AAM REEDSBURG MANUFACTURING FACILITY - Onsite Career Fair Thursday March 21st from 8-10am & 2-4pm @ 400 Ash St. Reedsburg
- ENVOY AIR - Airport Agent Dane County Regional Airport
Find these jobs and more at ApplyMadison.com.
Recruiters, place your jobs here by calling 608-257-7777.