Movie critic Bruce Miller says the argument in “The War with Grandpa” doesn’t make much sense considering the boy and his grandpa got along fi…
My childhood home had a pedestal sink. In the wall tile, there were two tiny alcoves, one for a drinking glass and the other for hand soap. There was also a wonderful ceramic toothbrush holder with four holes that protruded from the wall. I don’t recall electric hair dryers, curling irons, or any other modern appliance back then, although a few people might have had them in the 1950s.
Two people sustained minor injuries and 12 people were displaced Thursday afternoon in an apartment building fire in Monroe that caused heavy damage to one apartment and smoke damage to the other apartments.
FRESNO, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say a man apparently set a California home on fire while using a blowtorch to kill spiders.
The Portage Fire Department has concluded that a fire that gutted an East Cook Street duplex March 1 was an accident, likely caused by faulty wiring.
The couple reworked their home's attic into a cozy master bedroom with slanted ceilings and plenty of nooks and crannies. Jessica made the headboard herself because she wanted a bold material that looked like leather and couldn't afford the ones she saw out there. This DIY vinyl headboard has the same look for a fraction of the cost. The side tables were found at a garage sale and painted a bold and glossy red.
Beaver Dam Fire Department responded to a fire in an attic at W9221 Breezy Point Road around 9:15 p.m. Friday.