For most members of the Baraboo High School girls swimming squad, Saturday’s invitational in Fort Atkinson was unlike anything they’ve ever been a part of.
The Portage/Poynette boys soccer team picked up a much-needed victory, beating Manitowoc Roncalli 5-2 on Saturday in Portage.
Like the Energizer Bunny, Tyler Jones keeps going and going and going. The Portage senior runner continued his impressive season, finishing second in the large schools division, and third overall at the Reedsburg Invitational on Saturday morning.
PORTAGE — Beaver Dam prep football head coach Steve Kuenzi said it best when he noted that “anytime you can get a big play, it’s a spark.”
The Portage football team, beset by slow starts this season, showed plenty of promise in the first half Friday night.
PARDEEVILLE — Montello/Princeton/Green Lake senior wide receiver Brad Myers had a monster game for the Phoenix. The only way it could have been better was if his attempt at a 30-yard game-winning field goal in the final seconds had not sailed wide left.
The Lodi football team hasn’t faced much adversity this season, breezing to a 5-0 record through the opening half of the season.
Cambria-Friesland’s 22-8 lead in the second half almost wasn’t enough. Rio scored twice in the fourth quarter to tie the game and force overtime, where Cambria-Friesland survived by getting a game-winning 2-yard touchdown run from Andrew DeBoer to pick up a 28-22 victory over the Vikings in …
Portage’s search for its first Badger North Conference victory came up empty on Thursday night, as Reedsburg got a match-high 11 kills and four ace serves from freshman outside hitter Mahra Wieman, on its way to a 25-17, 25-10, 25-14 victory over the host Warriors.
HORICON — Bob Berry was happy with what he saw out of his Mayville prep girls cross country team at the River Run Invite that Horicon played host to here Thursday at River Bend Park.
WAUPUN — Gregg Zonnefeld has been the Central Wisconsin Christian prep boys soccer head coach for 23 years, giving him ample time to rack up more than a few milestones.
With the homestretch of the regular season beginning, there’s only one thing that can be on the minds of football teams across the state: the postseason.
The Baraboo High School girls swimming team had plenty of second and third place finishes during Tuesday’s conference dual in Waunakee, but that first place spot eluded the Thunderbirds as they fell to the Warriors 102-68.
- RSVP OF ROCK COUNTY - Executive Director
- Hammond Power Solutions - Industrial Warehouse Team Member (Full-Time)
- EPIC - Dishwashers
- FRANK BEVERAGE GROUP - Class A CDL Drivers, 3rd Shift Warehouse Associates, 3rd Shift Fulfillment Manager
- MENARDS IRON RIDGE - Job Fair 9/17-9/21 Iron Ridge Facility
- SYSCO BARABOO - 9/19 Job Fair Baraboo from 3PM - 8PM @ 910 South Blvd, Baraboo
- BELL LABS - Production Openings
- COLONY BRANDS - General Warehouse Workers, Forklift Operators, Embroidery Machine Operators, Truck Drivers
- DUFFY GRAIN - Drivers
- COWBOY JACK'S - Restaurant and Bar Staff
- METCALFE'S - Full and Part-Time Openings
- SENECA - Department Manager
- PEPSI - Weekend Merchandiser
- JBM - Entry Level Officer, Veteran Officer, Entry Level Supervisor, Senior Supervisor, Management
- SPHERION - Career Fair - September 25th from 10AM-6PM @ 2601 W. Beltline Hwy, Suite 500