The Indianapolis Colts selected Daurice Fountain with the 159th overall pick in the fifth round of the NFL Draft on Saturday, making him just the third Northern Iowa player to be picked in the past decade.
Wisconsin Dells High School has a new head football coach, as Scott Flood was hired to fill the position earlier this week according to an email from Wisconsin Dells Athletic Director Aaron Mack on Wednesday.
Bryce Johnson has spent the past 10 weeks dedicated to pushing his name into the NFL draft conversation, but this weekend, the former Beaver Dam athlete has turned his focus to those who may aspire to reach the NFL in the mid-2020s and beyond.
Al Minnaert, who was the longtime football coach at Madison Edgewood, has been selected for induction into the Wisconsin Football Coaches Association Hall of Fame, Edgewood athletic director Chris Zwettler said Thursday.
The WIAA Division 4 state champion Lodi football team has three players on the small-school South roster for the Wisconsin Football Coaches Association All-Star Games, set for July 21 at UW-Oshkosh's Titan Stadium.
Nearly three weeks after Lodi defeated St. Croix Central in the WIAA Division 4 state football championship game, the school was tabbed as the statewide organization's Sportsmanship Award winner in football for the fall season.
- KINAS EXCAVATING - Laborers, Dump Truck Drivers, Master Plumbers, Equipment Operators
- MENARDS - Flatbed Delivery Service
- FOOD SAFETY NET SERVICES - Director/VP of Chemistry Operations
- WISCONSIN SUPREME COURT - Program Assistant/Data Researcher
- CENTRO INC. - Manufacturing Hiring Event Beaver Dam
- CARDINAL CAPITAL MANAGEMENT - Maintenance
- ADVANCED ADULT CARE - Caregivers - CNA's
- EASTER SEALS - Camp Nurse
- WILDERNESS - Maintenance Technician
- WISCONSIN DEPARTMENT OF MILITARY AFFAIRS - Military Security Officers
- UNITED CEREBRAL PALSY - Communications and Development Associate