The Sauk Prairie High School girls tennis team made its return to the WIAA Division 1 state individual tennis championships last week. It was a relatively short stay for the Eagles, but it was a big step for a program that was back at state for the first time since 2003.
MADISON — Beaver Dam’s trio of Morgan Nelson (singles), Hannah Budde and Abby Kiesow (doubles) were in a groove headed into Thursday’s first round of the WIAA Division 1 state individual girls tennis tournament at Nielsen Tennis Stadium.
There won’t be any Sauk Prairie High School representation at the final two days of the WIAA Division 1 state individual tennis championships. The Eagles lost at No. 1 singles and No. 1 doubles on Thursday, the opening day of the three-day meet at Nielsen Tennis Stadium in Madison.
For the third year in a row, Beaver Dam will be represented at the WIAA Division 1 state individual girls tennis tournament.
A rough start led to season-ending day for Reedsburg’s Ashley Krieski at a WIAA Div. 1 Sectional Meet at Reedsburg Country Club on Oct. 3.
The Sauk Prairie High School girls tennis team had a productive trip to the WIAA Division 1 sectional meet in Madison on Thursday.
JACKSON — Morgan Nelson took the first step toward making a third straight trip the WIAA Division 1 state girls tennis tournament Tuesday at Pleasant Valley Tennis Center, winning her only match of the day at subsectionals.
RIPON — The WIAA girls tennis postseason kicked off Monday, and for three area players, it will continue Thursday in Altoona.
The Sauk Prairie High School girls team was the second-highest performing Badger North Conference team at the Badger Conference tournament.
The Baraboo High School girls cross country team earned one of its best finishes of the season on Saturday when the Thunderbirds and took second at the Reedsburg Invitational.
The Reedsburg Area High School cross country teams aren’t finding a lot of top team finishes this season, but the Beavers are finding success in other ways.
- VILLAGE OF MCFARLAND - Building Inspector
- TASC - Call Center & Data Entry Positions
- FIRST CHOICE DENTAL - Dental Hygienist
- SCHILLING SUPPLY - Sales Manager
- CROSSING RIVERS HEALTH - Chief Operatoring Officer
- TARGET - Seasonal Positions
- ISTHMUS ENGINEERING - Controls Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Assembler
- SUB ZERO - Machine Operators-Fabrication
- WALGREENS - Distribution Center Openings
- SECURITAS INC - Security
- CHALET SKI & PATIO - Sales
- STIFEL - Cashier/Wire Operator/Receptionist
- MORGAN CORPORATION - Welders, Automotive Painters, Material Handlers, Production Associates, Local Non-CDL Drivers, Service Technicians
- MIDDLETON CROSS PLAINS AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT - Bus Drivers
- COLONY BRANDS -General Warehouse Workers, Forklift Operators, Embroidery Machine Operators, Truck Drivers